Side projects I like to create, study and learn in my free time, it's like a hobby.
- A personal project I created to learn ReactJS with Typescript using Stateless Authentication with JWT and localStorage, as also improve my skills in product development, UI/UX, SEO, and so on.
- This is a Micro SaaS (software as a service) project, that uses Stripe checkout to take care of payments and subscriptions management.
- Source Code: https://github.com/AlexGalhardo/nerdapi.com
- A personal project I created to learn NestJS with Typescript, Clean/Hexagonal Architecture Principles (ports, useCases, repositories, etc) and Stateless Authentication using JWT and localStorage, as also improve my skills in product development, API development and documentation, SEO, tests, and so on. This project saves data to JSONs files for simplicity and fast development.
- Source Code: https://github.com/AlexGalhardo/api.nerdapi.com
- A personal and challenge project I created to learn and improve my ReactJS skills in a Single Page Application states management..
- Source Code: https://github.com/AlexGalhardo/painter.alexgalhardo.com
- Source Code: https://github.com/AlexGalhardo/finances.alexgalhardo.com
- Refactor of the Python game created to learn TypeScript syntax.
- A simple RESTfull API using NodeJS, Express, TypeScript and Tests I created to learn Clean Architecture while I was reading the book Arquitetura Limpa Na Prática from Otávio Lemos.
- A simple project based on a tutorial using Binance WebSockets and ReactJS to render realtime Bitcoin and Ethereum prices.
- Source Code: https://github.com/AlexGalhardo/criptobot.alexgalhardo.com
- A personal project I created to learn how to program a ecommerce and a MicroSaaS
- Using MVC structure with Clean Architecture Principles (useCases, ports, repositories, etc), mustache view template engine, NodeJS, Express, TypeScript, Docker, PostgreSQL, PrismaORM, RabbitMQ, Stripe API for payments, Telegram API for logs and MailTrap API for emails.
- A simple landing page and customer login web system I created as a demo while freelancing.
- Project carried out during a hackathon in 2018 while I was in the third semester of computing college. I was the only programmer on my team with 3 other people.
- A funny fact: at that time, I barely knew how to do CRUD and I didn't know what REST APIs were yet, essential basic knowledge at that hackathon.
- One of the first side projects I created, to learn OOP and Python programming language.